The Society of Manufacturing Engineers offers engineering students discounted memberships.
The benefits of membership include:
- Scholarships, OSU students have received over $80,000 in scholarships since 2007.
- SME Librarian to help you get answers
- Access to thousands of technical papers with answers to your classroom questions.
- CIRP papers written by leading manufacturing R&D experts from all over the world.
- Manufacturing Engineering Magazine Subscription The recognized source for your chosen field of study.
- Daily Executive Briefing Daily news briefing tailored to the needs of manufacturing professionals. Must-read areas of coverage include: manufacturing, education and workforce development, technology, economic news, law and policy, and SME in the News.
To join SME with a student membership check out the SME Student Zone.
Please email Adam Strength at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any membership questions.